Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Start of Something New

Obviously, there are a bazillion changes taking place in our home right now.  An unexpected purchase today put one of the changes in the front of my mind.



Feel free to laugh... I tried to.  

The thing is that I LOVE to cook.  Not the open-four-different-packets-and-combine kind of cooking, but the everything-is-better-when-made-from-scratch kind of cooking.  Never in my worst nightmares have I pictured myself with a kitchen consisting of a crock pot and a "Pasta Boat" (cringe) in a hotel room!

Don't get me wrong, I really am not complaining.  Really... I just thought I'd share this semi-hysterical turn that my culinary exploits have taken!

Also... I'll be sure to give y'all an update once I actually have the pleasure of using the darn thing.

1 comment:

  1. I see a cookbook in your future!!! How about an article in one of the military magazines!!! Keep careful notes and pictures of everything....looking forward to reading all about your adventures. Love you

    ReplyDelete